If you want to restart Noom, you simply need to message your coach and ask them to reset you to Day One.
I did it myself two days ago.
( The Year of Health thing is from Rebel Wilson – she is so inspiring!)
A few things to know about restarting Noom:
- The rewind goes into effect on the day following your request and confirmation from your goal specialist.
- You may need to log out and log back
- All the articles you have saved remain
- Your weight entries also remain the same
- Rewinding Noom does not affect your subscription (you don’t pay again when you rewind).
- On your new Day One – you do not have to weigh in. However, if you are in the habit of it and wish to continue you can choose to add your weight from the bottom of your screen where it says “Track More Progress”.